You cannow download the e-Aadhar card by using name at UIDAI.gov.in official website. You can easily download it by using the steps below
Aadhaar Card Download by Name Online
This step is going to prove useful if you forget your Aadhaar number.
In case, you don’t the steps you can take help from the instructions given below. All you need is a good internet connection and a computer to complete the process.
- At first, you need to visit the official web portal of UIDAI.
- Once the page gets loaded, you are required to enter your full name and the security code showing on the screen.
- Now click on the send OTP option.
- An OTP will be generated and send to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the verify OTP option. This will take just a few moments.
- Once your OTP is verified, a message will appear on the screen. The message will inform you that your aadhar number has been sent your registered mobile number.
- After you receive your Aadhaar enrolment number, go to the e-aadhar page on the official UIDAI website.
- Click on the option I have Aadhar.
- Now you are required to enter your Aadhaar number along with your full name, captcha code, and pin code.
- Click on the button Request OTP.
- Another OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given space and then hit the option Download Aadhaar. This will download your e-aadhar card on your device.
We have shown you how to download e-Aadhaar Card by Using Name @ UIDAI.gov.in .You can follow the below steps to Download your Aadhaar card online. This process is driven by name, date of birth, mobile number, Aadhaar number, Father name, Enrolment number, Pin code and so on.
For more details, please visit the official website at uidai.gov.in.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.