If you are wondering how to search Aadhaar Card status by Name & Father Name Online 2021You can also search your Aadhar card by name and fathers name. Check Aadhaar card status online at uidai.gov.in with these details. To help you out, we have listed all the methods with the help of which you can check your Aadhar card status from the UIDAI website.
- 1 Aadhar Card Status by Name and Fathers Name
- 2 Check Aadhaar Status by India Post Pin Code
- 3 Download Aadhar Card by Pin Code – India Post
Aadhar Card Status by Name and Fathers Name
Aadhar card status can also be checked by name and Fathers name. This is an online process and anyone can complete the process with the steps given below.
- Visit the official web portal of UIDAI.gov.in.
- Go through the aadhar enrolment column under the section aadhar online services.
- Click on the check aadhar card status link shown on the screen.
- This will redirect you to a new page where you need to enter your enrolment Id along with date and time of registration.
- After filling up the required details complete the captcha code displayed on the screen and hit the ‘check status’ button.
- You will get to see your Aadhar card status on the screen.
Check Aadhaar Status by India Post Pin Code
In case, if you have lost or misplaced your Aadhaar enrolment number, you can now check Aadhaar status by India Post Pin Code
This is one of the easiest ways through which you can check your Aadhar card status.
- Go the official UIDAI website.
- Locate the link ‘check Aadhar card status’ link and click on it.
- A new page will open where you have to enter the required details such as your enrolment id, date and time of your registration. Once done, enter the security code shown on the screen and select the ‘check status’ button.
- You will be shown your Aadhar card status on the screen.
Download Aadhar Card by Pin Code – India Post
After downloading your Aadhar card, you have to enter pin code of your address to open it.
- For that, first download the Aadhar card online.
- Then, open the Aadhar card pdf.
- It will ask for a password.
- This is the password, which contains pin code by India post of your residential address.
You can also track your issued Aadhaar card dispatch details on the website of India Post.
- At first, you need to visit the official website of India Post.
- Fill in the required details in order to proceed ahead.
- After you have entered all the required details correctly, you will get to see your aadhar consignment on the screen.
You can keep a check on your aadhaar card status by using the methods mentioned above. For more details, please visit the FAQs section below.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is there any difference between e-Aadhar card and Aadhaar card?
The one that you download from the net is the e-Aadhar card. The card delivered to your home address is your Aadhar card. Both the cards are the same. The only small difference is in the date of birth. While an e-Aadhar card contains both your date of birth and month, an Aadhar card contains only the year.
Is the print out of an Aadhar card valid?
The Aadhar card prints out that you take from the official website are as valid as your original Aadhar card. It doesn’t matter whether the print out is coloured or not, it is still valid and you can use it for any purpose you want. If you lose your Aadhar card by mistake, you can download the same from the official website of UIDAI and use it in the future.
How to check Aadhar card status?
There is more than one way of checking your Aadhar card status online. You need to visit the UIDAI’s official website and use your enrolment number in order to check your Aadhar status. You can also do the same using your mobile number, name, date of birth and pin code.
How to open the pdf file of an Aadhar card?
In order to open the PDF file of an Aadhar card, you need to type in the first four letters of your name in capitals along with your year of birth. You need to make sure that you enter the letters correctly as it is mentioned in your Aadhar card. This is your Aadhar card password. Enter it correctly and you can open your e-Aadhar card.
What is TOTP feature in Aadhar card?
TOPT stands for a time-based one-time password. It is only valid for 30 seconds. This is an 8 digit number which can be used to make changes in your Aadhar card online.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.