You can simply download e-Aadhaar card by using mobile number @uidai.gov.in official website. Your mobile number is key to know your Aadhaar number and downloading the same.
There are different methods that can be used to download your e-Aadhar card.
Download Aadhaar Card by Mobile Number
Go through the points given below in order to know the steps to download Aadhaar card by mobile number.
- At first, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Now go to the option to download Aadhaar and click on it.
- Locate the e-aadhaar option on the page and click on it. You will find the option under the head enter your personal details.
- Click on the option of regular Aadhar and then fill up the required details. You need to provide your full name and pin code.
- Click on the option request OTP.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given space and hit the verify OTP option.
- Once your OTP is verified, click on the option download Aadhar.
You may also download Aadhaar card without mobile number also.
For more visit uidai.gov.in official website.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.