If you don’t know how to download e-Aadhaar card by date of birth and name then, you must follow the mentioned steps for downloading Aadhar online by visiting uidai.gov.in official website.
Aadhaar has now become the world’s most influential biometric ID system. Aadhaar is a general identification card for registered Indians, but it has now evolved into a universal identity card for the entire country. It serves as both an identity card and a kind of evidence of residence. Due to technology transmissions by the Government of India for the benefit and comfort of the people, obtaining an Aadhaar card has become a straightforward and less time-consuming process.
If you have applied for Aadhaar Card and You want to download your Aadhar card by date of birth and name then, please follow the below mentioned steps for downloading eAadhaar card online by visiting uidai.gov.in official website
- 1 Aadhar Card Download by Date of Birth (DOB)
- 2 Steps to Download Aadhar Card By Date Of Birth
- 3 Password to Open Aadhaar Card PDF After Download
- 3.1 Conclusion:
- 3.2 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 3.2.1 Can I download Aadhaar online without using the name since it is a lengthy process?
- 3.2.2 What additional details are required for downloading Aadhaar online using name?
- 3.2.3 What is the suitability of “Download Aadhaar using Name”?
- 3.2.4 I have downloaded Aadhaar PDF using the name method but I am not able to open it. Why?
Aadhar Card Download by Date of Birth (DOB)
The procedure of Aadhaar card download by date of birth and name is a little longer than other options, but it’s still simple. If you have lost or misplaced your Aadhaar number, you can download e-Aadhaar using your Aadhaar name by following the procedures in the order listed.
After enrolling in the Aadhaar card application, a person can monitor and download e-Aadhaar card using his name and date of birth. There are two ways to accomplish this.
- The initial step is to go to your local enrolment location and hand them your application’s acknowledgment slip, along with instructions to track it.
- Secondly, if you are comfortable with the latest technology and gadgets, you can download your e-aadhar card from the UIDAI website.
To obtain our aadhar card, we normally use our aadhar enrolment number.
In case, you have forgotten your enrolment number, you can still download it with the help of your date of birth (DOB).
Steps to Download Aadhar Card By Date Of Birth
There are different methods following which you can download aadhar card. DOB is just one method out of all the other methods. Download Aadhar card by Name and Date of birth is very simple.
However, many of you may not know to be familiar with the steps.
In case, you are not sure of the steps you can go through the pointers given below.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- As soon as the page opens, enter your full name along with other required details. Enter the security code as well.
- Now hit the send OTP option shown on the screen.
- An OTP will be generated which will be sent to you on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the verify OTP option.
- After the verification of your OTP, a message will show on the screen with the information that your Aadhaar number has been sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once you receive your Aadhar Enrolment Number, visit the e-aadhar page on the UIDAI website.
- There you will find the option I have enrolment number. Click on the given option.
- A new page will open where you are required to fill in the required details including your full name, enrolment number, pin code, and even the captcha code.
- Again click on the option send OTP.
- Another OTP will be delivered to you on your mobile number. You need to enter this OTP in the given box and click on the option to validate and download.
These steps are informative in nature. There can be a change in a standard operating procedure as described by UIDAI from time to time. Therefore, you are requested to visit the official UIDAI portal for more updates and changes if any.
Password to Open Aadhaar Card PDF After Download
Now that you know how to download the Aadhaar card the next step you need is a password to open Aadhaar Card PDF after download When you download Aadhaar Card online using any method, you receive a password-protected pdf file. It simply indicates that you need to input a password to access the downloaded Aadhaar. A straightforward rationale behind the password-protection of downloaded Aadhaar card in the PDF form is that the Government not only ensures to make this process convenient but also protected. With password protection, your online downloaded Aadhaar gets safeguard from identity theft and unauthorized access. The password is 8-characters in length that uses your name and year of birth mentioned in the Aadhaar registration. Coupling of the first four letters of your name with the birth year will constitute the password for your Aadhaar PDF.
For understanding, let us consider an example wherein the person name is GOPAL KRISHNA and the birth year is 1990. Then the password will be GOPA1990 and ensure that use letters in CAPITAL form and birth date in YYYY.
This is how you can download your Aadhar card from the UIDAI web portal. The steps are really easy to follow and can be completed within a few minutes. All you need is a desktop and an internet connection to get done with the process. Now that you know the steps, you should be able to do it easily.
Aadhaar download by name and date of birth is the facility that is given by the UIDAI. For the person who does not want to remember the acknowledgment slip of the numbers then, this method is proved really helpful to them to track their Aadhaar card status online.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I download Aadhaar online without using the name since it is a lengthy process?
Yes, you can download Aadhaar using other methods rather than a name such as an enrolment number, date of birth, Aadhaar number or mobile number.
What additional details are required for downloading Aadhaar online using name?
To download Aadhaar online using a name, you require certain details such as email address or mobile number on which you will get OTP.
What is the suitability of “Download Aadhaar using Name”?
This method is the most suitable when you do not have enrolment details or Aadhaar numbers. Otherwise, other methods would be suggested.
I have downloaded Aadhaar PDF using the name method but I am not able to open it. Why?
The PDF file of downloaded Aadhaar is secured by a password. You can open it by inputting the password which is the combination of the initial four letters of your name and the birth year mentioned in the enrolment slip or Aadhaar.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.