Aadhar card is one of the most important documents to have these days. The fact that the possession of aadhar card has been made mandatory by the government, it has become all the more crucial for everyone to apply for it. Having an aadhar card can get you a whole lot of benefits. Similarly, you may have to face consequences, in case of not having an aadhar card. Today, In this short write-up we will be discussing the steps to check your aadhar card compliant status.
Aadhar Card Complaint Status Check Online
Speaking of aadhar card, the government is making all the efforts in order to make the system of issuing aadhar card an error-free one. However, there are many instances where people have been forced to raise a complaint because of an error in their aadhar card. For example, in case of wrong data printed on the card, you need to raise a complaint. Now the question is how to check your complaint status. No, you don’t have to make an hour-long phone call or visit an aadhar enrolment center. You can easily check your aadhar card status online. If you are not sure of the steps, you can take help from this guide.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Complaint Status by Case ID
- At first, you need to visit the official web portal of UIDAI i.e. https://resident.uidai.gov.in.
- After logging into the website, go to the Grievance Centre on the top menu bar and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the Grievance center where you will find different contact mediums shown on the screen.
- Click on the option, complaint status located on the left-hand side of the page.
- Once the page opens, you need to enter your Case ID and the security code. After entering the required details, click on the option check status.
- Your complaint status will be displayed on the screen.
In case, you are not satisfied with the progress, you can call 1947 to escalate the issue. If not, you can also send a mail to UIDAI. They typically take 48 hours to reply back. However, if you give them a call, you can get instant updates. If you are the impatient type, it is advised that you better give them a call, instead of sending a mail.
Checking your aadhar complaint status is a 2 minutes process when you do it online. Now that you know the steps, you can easily check your aadhar card complaint status online.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.