Aadhar Card Customer Care Numbers, Email ID – UIDAI Toll Free Number is mentioned in the article below. Aadhar card is one of the most important document issued by the government. It contains both biometric and demographic information of the card holder. The government has made it mandatory to link the aadhar card with various instruments within the prescribed deadline. The government has also simplified the aadhar card linking process by taking it online. In case, you have any doubts or queries to be cleared, you can get in touch with UIDAI through their customer care numbers. You can also mail them on their official email ID if you want. Other than that, you can also make use of these contact details in order to register a complaint or grievance. In this article, you can find the contact details of aadhar card customer care.
How to Raise Complaint Through UIDAI Website
If you have to lodge a complaint or have any query to clear, you can contact UIDAI through their set portals. You can voice any issue related to your aadhar card and the authorities will make sure to solve your grievance at the earliest.
Raise Complaint Through UIDAI Website
Here are the steps to be followed:
- You need to first visit the official website of UIDAI at https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/file-compliant.
- Once logged in, you need to type in your enrolment ID along with your time and date.
- You also need to fill in your personal details including your full name, mobile number and email ID.
- Next, you need to fill in your location details under the location tab. Enter your area pin code and select the village/city/town from the given drop-down list.
- Select the type of complaint you want to lodge and then fill in the required details.
- Enter the security code displayed on the screen and select the submit button.
- Once you are done submitting the details your complaint will be lodged.
Aadhar Card Customer Care Toll-Free Number
UIDAI is known to operate through their toll-free number 1947 or 1800 300 1947. You can call on either of the given numbers anytime you want. This toll-free number number can be used for any type of complaint or grievance you want to lodge related to your aadhar card. The number is available 24/7 and all 365 days in a year. This means you can call the aadhar customer care whenever you feel like.
Put Complaint Via UIDAI Email Address
You can also get in touch with the UIDAI customer care via mail. You can write a mail containing your complaint and then send it to the email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make Complaint Through Post
Other than the above mentioned ways, you can also send your complaint to the UIDAI authorities through postal service. You can write and send a letter to the UIDAI headquarters or to any of the regional centres. The government has made all the arrangements to solve the grievances of the card holder. Once you lodge your complaint, the issue will be addressed at the earliest.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.