If you have applied for Aadhar Card and you want to Download it by Enrolment number [EID] online then, here is the procedure to follow. Visit the uidai.gov.in official website for more details.
How to Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number?
In case, you aadhar has already been generated, you can download it from the official web portal of UIDAI. You need to use your Aadhar number in order to download your e-aadhar card. In case, you don’t remember your Aadhar number or have lost it, there is no need for you to worry as you can still download aadhar card by enrolment number.
For the ones who are not sure of the steps can take the help of the guide given below.
Aadhar Card Download by Enrolment Number
- At first, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI i.e. www.uidai.gov.in.
- Locate the option to download aadhar and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you are required to enter your 14 digit enrolment number along with 14 digit date values and time.
- You also need to provide in your other details such as full name and pin code.
- Once you are done, enter the security code shown on the screen and click on the request OTP button.
- Now click the confirm button.
- An OTP will be generated and send to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the verify OTP button. This is to verify your OTP.
- Once your OTP is verified you can click on the download aadhar option.
- Your e-aadhar card will be downloaded.
Aadhar card is a crucial document. Being the citizen of the country you must have an aadhar card. This will allow you to enjoy all the perks and benefits that are associated with it. This is to remind you again if you haven’t applied for your Aadhar card yet, you should do it now before, it gets too late.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.