If you are an Indian, you would know the raging rave behind the importance of Aadhar card on our daily lives. This specific general identification card has become a universal photo identity card across the country. While the process of procuring the cards did start out with a streamlined process, the same has now shifted on to the hands of technology. Instead of having to rely on the queues and the government drags, you can easily access the same easily and seamlessly on the online platforms to avoid any kind of added hassle.
How to Download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth?
There are a number of ways in which one can download their Aadhar card in case of loss or any other issue whatsoever. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has made it easier for people to access their details and have a good look at their details on the official online platform without having to rush through counters after counters in the government offices.
If you have been looking around for effective ways to download the Aadhar card with name and date of birth, we are going to share a step by step guide for you to follow through.
Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
- The very first step is to visit the official website of registration at https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid.
- Once the window opens, in the designated fields, enter the full name, registered e-mail ID as well as the registered phone number along with the security code
- Next, click on the “Send OTP” option
- Once you receive the OTP on your phone, enter the OTP in the designated field in the screen and then click on the “Verify OTP” option
- You will receive a message on the screen of the desktop stating that you will receive a text with the Aadhar number on your registered mobile phone
- Once you get the Aadhar registration number, visit the e-Aadhar page on the official website of UIDAI
- Click on the “I have Aadhar option” that you see on the screen
- Once you click that, fill in the details that are asked on the window that opens like Aadhar enrollment number, date of birth, full name, pin code, image captcha etc.
- Click on the option “Request OTP”
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Just enter the OTP and download the Aadhar card.
These are the essential steps involved in Download Aadhar card with your name and date of birth.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.