How to download Aadhaar card without mobile number and OTP in 2021 is a question everybody is waiting to know. Aadhaar card has been creating raging importance in the life of every Indian across. It goes without saying that having this has streamlined a number of processes and activities without any kind of issues whatsoever.
Download Aadhar card without a mobile number OTP can be a bit of a hassle but if you follow through with the process at uidai.gov.in.
All that being said, there are often instances when one wants to download aadhar card without a mobile number. If you think the same is not possible, you are sorely mistaken. It is actually very well possible and can also be done without any kind of hassle whatsoever.
Aadhaar Card Download Without Mobile Number
There are four different ways in which one can download aadhar card online without mobile number. That includes:
All the steps involved in each one of the steps are almost identical which is why it is futile to explain through every single one of them in detail. If you are worried and fretting about how to download the Aadhaar card without the mobile number, we got your back.
Download Aadhar Without Mobile Number OTP
The process of download Aadhar without mobile number includes the following steps:
- Start by visiting the official website of UIDAI at https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Once the website opens, scroll down to the option of “Download Aadhaar” which is available in the homepage itself.
- Once you click on that, a new window opens from which you need to select either the Aadhaar number, Enrollment ID, Virtual ID under the “I have a section”.
- If you select the Aadhaar option, enter the unique digit number that is present on your card. Additionally, if you don’t want to display the digits of your Aadhaar number, you can select and download the masked Aadhar card.
- Once you are done with that, you need to clear the captcha code by entering the exact letter or number that does come up and then click on the “Send OTP” option.
- The system sends the OTP to the registered mobile number.
- If you fail to receive the OTP, click on “Resend OTP” to get the same again.
- Once you get the OTP, enter it on the screen that opens.
- This will help verify your mobile number.
- Once the verification process is done and completed, you need to provide some quick answers to some of the questions following which you can download the Aadhaar card without any added hassle.
- Once you tap on the downloaded file of the card, you will find that it is password protected.
- You need to enter the first four letters of your name as mentioned in the Aadhaar card and the last four characters are your year of birth.
You can also download aadhar card by mobile number.
Download Aadhar card without mobile number and OTP can be a bit of a hassle but if you follow through with the process exactly how it is, it is not necessarily that tough to decipher. Just ensure that you don’t skip out on any of the steps and enter the correct OTP to verify the process.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.