Applying for personal loans was a gruesome process before, the arrival of aadhar cards. People are not aware about how to get Instant Loan on Aadhaar Card. So they opt for the usual method by providing a stack of documents which resulted in a lot of confusion. This, as a result, made the entire process time-consuming. Not just that, but the loans wouldn’t even get approved as well. However, from the time aadhaar card has come into the scene, the process of applying for personal loans have become quite easy and simplified.
- 1 Get an easier access to the Financial service
- 2 Impact of Aadhar Card on Personal Loans
- 3 How to Apply for Aadhar Card Loan Online?
- 4 Steps to get Instant Loan on Aadhar Card
- 5 Documents Required to get Instant Personal Loan on Aadhar Card
Get an easier access to the Financial service
Before, the introduction of the aadhar card, the number of money laundering cases was on the rise. Laws were tightened in order to stop the money laundering business. But nothing proved to be effective until the arrival of the aadhar card.
Back in the days, the verification of KYC was a time-consuming process. People had to submit a bunch of required documents in order to access personal loan options. But with the arrival of aadhar card, all this has been simplified. Today, banks and other financial institutions are known to make use of e-KYC. This has resulted in easy access to not only personal loans but you can also access other types of financial services as well.
Impact of Aadhar Card on Personal Loans
Whether it is a private bank or a public one, borrowers need to have an aadhar card in order to place an application for borrowing personal loans. Not just physical banks but even online banks are seen to follow the same footsteps. Nowadays, even online financial services have made it mandatory for people to have an aadhar card which should be linked to their online accounts. By linking their online accounts with aadhar card, they can get access to personal loans instantly.
With the advent of the internet, people are making use of online financial services more. Online based financial services are known to have several benefits. For example, you can get access to hassle-free and quick access to free personal loans. This was not possible before the arrival of the aadhar card. Back in those days, borrowers had to submit a bunch of documents in their local banks. Not just that, but they even had to wait for days and weeks in order to get their loans approved and for the verification to get completed. In addition, borrowers were not even sure whether their application for their personal loan would get accepted or rejected. However, all this have become the talks of the past as the aadhar card has simplified the entire process.
How to Apply for Aadhar Card Loan Online?
Now we will show you how to apply for aadhaar card loan online. As already mentioned above the arrival of aadhar cards have benefited the loan borrowers in a number of ways. Some of the main benefits of aadhar card in applying for personal loans can be summed into the following points.
- With the help of aadhar card, you can get easily avail personal loans. Not just that, but you can also avail other types of financial services easily as well. All you need to do is complete your KYC form. This can be done easily with the help of your aadhar card as it serves to be the best proof of identity for the Indian citizens.
- Another great benefit of aadhar card is that it serves as multiple document proof. For example, it can be used as a proof of citizenship, age, photo, address, and identity. Before, the use of aadhar card, borrowers had to produce multiple documents.
- E-KYC or online verification can also be done with the help of the aadhar card.
Steps to get Instant Loan on Aadhar Card
Gone are the days when you had to submit multiple documents in order to apply for a personal loan. All the complications related to the application of personal loans have been removed with the arrival of the aadhar card. Also, with the advent of the digitization, you can now easily apply for a personal loan with the help of your aadhar card. Your aadhar card can be used as KYC proof. Most of the banks and NBFCs accept aadhar card as the proof of identity, birth, address, and citizenship. It is because of this reason that aadhar card is considered to be so beneficial in case of applying for personal loans.
Documents Required to get Instant Personal Loan on Aadhar Card
For salaried individuals
- Identity proof: Passport, Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter Identification card or driving license.
- Residence proof: Ration card, rent agreement, Passport, Utility bill or driving license.
- Income proof: Bank statement of last 3 months, last 3 months salary slip and 6 months bank passbook.
- Latest for 16
- PAN card of the firm or the applicant
- Proof of identity: Passport, Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identification card or driving license
- Residence proof: Rent agreement, Ration card, Passport, Utility bill or driving license.
- Income proof: Last 6 months of bank statements.
- Business continuation proof
- Latest ITRs, balance sheet, income computation, and profit and loss statement- all CA certified.
To conclude, it can be stated that with the arrival of the aadhar card, the application of personal loans has become a smooth process. There is no need for you to slog your way to get access to personal loans anymore.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.