Sometimes it happens that, your photo on the Aadhar card is not up to the mark as desired by you. In that case, you can change photo in Aadhaar card online in 2021 @uidai.gov.in official portal, you can follow to process provided. This process is as simple as you think and do not have any kind of hassle.
How to Update Photo in Aadhaar Card Online?
We are going to help you understand how you can update photo in Aadhaar card online in some easy steps. There are predominantly two ways in which one can update their Aadhaar card one through the self-service update portal and the other one by visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
The process of updating the photo on the Aadhaar card isn’t rocket science and can be done by following through a few steps.
Change Photo in Aadhaar Card Online
- Visit one of the nearby Aadhaar enrolment centers.
- From there, download their Aadhaar enrolment form from the UIDAI official website.
- Make sure that you do fill in the form with all the diligence.
- Once you are done with the form filling, submit the form to the executive sat there along with the biometric details.
- Following that, the executive takes a live picture of you.
- You need to provide with the biometric details to approve all your details altogether.
- Following that, you also need to pay an additional amount of INR 25 along with GST to get the details updated.
- You will also receive an acknowledgment slip in return containing the Update request number.
- You can use the update request number to check the status of the update.
Download Aadhar Card Online
Once your data has been updated, you need to get the updated version of the Aadhaar card download. If you are confused as to how you can do that, we have got your back.
- Once you have processed the updating of the Aadhaar card with the picture, you can easily download the updated version from the official website.
- All you need to do is visit the UIDAI portal and from there, you can download the updated version.
- You can either download the masked Aadhaar or the normal one as per your wish.
- It is important to update the details on the mAadhaar application too.
The process on how to change photo in Aadhaar Card Online in 2021 @ UIDAI.gov.in is a piece of cake. Just ensure that you follow through the process of update photos in the Aadhaar card online and don’t jinx things up and the rest will fall into place. Keep track of the update via the request number that has been provided to you and once it has been updated, download it for yourself.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.