You can simply Download & print your Aadhar card by using mobile number at uidai.gov.in official website. Your mobile number is key to know your Aadhaar number and download the same.
There are different methods that can be used to download your e-Aadhar card.
Aadhar Card Download by Mobile Number
Go through the points given below in order to know the steps to download your Aadhar card using your mobile number.
- At first, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Now go to the option to download Aadhar and click on it.
- Locate the e-aadhaar option on the page and click on it. You will find the option under the head enter your personal details.
- Click on the option of regular Aadhar and then fill up the required details. You need to provide your full name and pin code.
- Click on the option request OTP.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given space and hit the verify OTP option.
- Once your OTP is verified, click on the option download Aadhar.
You may also download Aadhar card without mobile number also.
For more visit uidai.gov.in official website.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.