Aadhaar card has become the universal mode of identification for every single Indian across the country. It goes without saying that with the rapid growth of the digitilization in India, it is not surprising that even handling the details and the credentials for one’s Aadhaar card can effectively be done online without any kind of hassles whatsoever. It is important to understand for a fact that not every one of the application that you find online is legit. It is the mAadhaar application which is the government initiated and run an application which is available to be downloaded on both the Android and the iOS platforms.
How to Download mAadhar Application?
Much like any of the other applications that you download, even this works in a similar fashion and nothing out of the box at all.
- Depending on your phone operation system, go to the Google Play store or the Apple app store.
- From there, look up the mAadhaar application and press on the search option.
- Once done, select the mAadhaar UIDAI application and click on the install button.
- Once you do that, the application will stxnart downloading and you can then finally install the application onto your phone.
- Once you are done installing, open the application and you will find a form saying “create a password before importing the Aadhaar profile”.
- Enter a password that you will remember.
Link your Aadhaar Card with mAadhaar App
Just simply downloading the application won’t get the job done. You need to be able to access the information from the application itself and you can do so by linking the Aadhaar on the application itself. If you are wondering why we do have a step by step instruction for you to follow through.
- First, open the mAadhaar application and then enter the password
- You can create your profile by entering the 16-digit Aadhaar number or if not, just scan the barcode which is available on the card itself
- Once that is done, click on the “verify” button which is present at the bottom of the screen. Ensure that you don’t navigate away from the page
- If the provided details match up with the details in the record, you will automatically receive an OTP on the mobile number registered with the card
- The application is also designed in a way which ensures that whenever you receive the OTP on your phone, it auto fills the OTP to help prevent any kind of confusion whatsoever
- Once the OTP is entered, it does become a lot easier for you to access your profile without any kind of issues whatsoever.
If you want to download aadhar card online by complete steps then, follow this link.
The mAadhaar profile has actually proved to be quite beneficial for the people as it helps in getting all the details and updates that one might need to swerve through the process without any kind of confusion. If you are also confused with everything, it is best suggested to ensure that you follow through the process as mentioned.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.