Many are wondering what is the password to open E Aadhaar Card PDF file in 2021 – UIDAI. While Indians across the country are now aware of what an Aadhaar card is, there are a number of factors that are associated with this that many aren’t aware of. In accordance with an amazing lot of digitization in India, even the Aadhaar card can be actively pursued via online means from the official website. Downloading the e-Aadhaar card isn’t rocket science, but opening it is. The main reason behind the same is because of the fact that the e-aadhaar card that you do end up downloading it in the PDF format and is password protected as well. This does end up making chaos of the situation until and unless you get access to the password to open it.
Aadhaar Card Password Format 2021
Here we will show you the Aadhaar card password format in 2021. After downloading your Aadhaar card online, you need a password to open e-aadhaar pdf file. Here is how to open aadhar pdf and what is the password of e-aadhaar. This information is for pdf unlock online.
Why is the E Aadhaar Password Necessary?
With the ongoing increasing rate of fraudulence in the market and the rate of scammers going up every single day, it is not at all surprising that the password for the Aadhaar card is an absolute must. This not just helps in keeping the unique identification code safe and encrypted, it also ensures to let it not get into the hands of the unwanted people altogether. It has been recently put into action following the increased rate of data theft across the world. The process of getting one has been mentioned prior.
How to open Aadhaar card pdf file Password?
Below is the step-by-step guide showing how to open Aadhaar card pdf file password.
- With everything aside, one factor that many often tend to witness is the fact that many are confused as to what the password is. It is not an unknown fact that you can easily download your Aadhaar card online via the link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- The only catch in this is the fact that the file that you download is in the PDF format and to make it tougher, it is password protected. This is done to ensure maximum encryption and to keep your data safe and secure. It is important to ensure that you do indulge in understanding the process, failing which; you can’t open the downloaded copy of the Aadhaar card.
- The password for opening the e-Aadhaar file comprises of 8 characters. The password is the combination of the first four letters of your name as mentioned in the card and the last four characters are the year of birth of the individual.
- It is important to ensure that you are careful while putting in the password because the incorrect password won’t let you open the same.
Password to open Aadhar Card PDF
In order to open the password protected Aadhaar card PDF, you have two options in your hand.
- One you can do is enter the PIN code of the postal address that you did mention while registering for the Aadhaar
- If the PIN code doesn’t work, the other for the password code is to enter the combination of the first four letters of your name and the date of birth.
It is very important to know the basics when it comes down to the password protection for the Aadhaar card. Don’t get deterred by the same because of the fact that it is meant to help keep everyone’s privacy intact.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.