You can Download Aadhar card by name and date of birth online by visit eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in official website. We also covered complete detailed steps in this tutorial.
We have explained the procedure for Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date Of Birth in detail below. If you’re an Indian, you’re well aware of the contentious debate about the significance of the Aadhar card in our daily life. This particular general identification card has become a national photo identification card. While the process of obtaining the cards began with a streamlined approach, it has now been transferred to the hands of technology. Instead of having to wait in lines or deal with government bureaucracy, you may access the same information quickly and efficiently using online platforms, without any additional headache.
How to Download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth?
In the event that one’s Aadhar card is lost or damaged, there are several options for retrieving it. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has made it much easier for citizens to obtain their information and review it on the official web portal without having to run through government offices counter after counter.
If you’ve been seeking a simple way to download your Aadhar card with your name and date of birth, we’ve put together step-by-step instructions for you to follow.
Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
- The primary step is to go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid, which is the official registration website.
- Once the page has opened, fill in the corresponding fields with your complete name, registered e-mail address, registered phone number, and security code.
- Then select “Send OTP” from the drop-down menu.
- After receiving the OTP on your phone, enter it in the corresponding field on the screen and then select “Verify OTP” from the drop-down menu.
- On your desktop, you will see a notice informing that you will receive a sms messages with your Aadhar number on your registered mobile phone.
- When you have your Aadhar registration number, go to the UIDAI’s official website and go to the e-Aadhar page.
- Select the “I have Aadhar option” from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the information requested in the window that appears, such as Aadhar enrollment number, date of birth, complete name, pin code, image captcha, and so on.
- Select “Request OTP”.
- Your registered mobile number will receive an OTP. Simply enter the OTP and the Aadhar card will be downloaded.
These are the requirements that must be followed in order to obtain an Aadhar card with your name and date of birth.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. He uses that curiosity combined with his experience to write. His love lies in everything artistic. He believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in his writing.